The chair is a part of furniture with a raised surface supported by legs. Commonly chair is made for only one person sitting. The chair made for babies is called toddler chair. The toddler spent our most of time in sitting chair mostly children of age one to three year is used these chair and are highly beneficial.
How chair is beneficial for children:
In many ways chair is beneficial for children firstly they help children in sleeping and help children in eating
Material used for making these chairs:
These chairs are made of following material
- Plastic – Plastic chair are soft and non rust able but easily breakable and these chairs are very cheap and very easily available in market and very lighter in weight
- Wood – Wood chair are soft and non rust able but they are heavy in comparison of plastic chair. Basically wood chairs are used only in dining sets. Wood chair is costly as compared to plastic chairs. Wooden chairs are less breakable as compare to plastic chair
- Metal – Now day’s metal chairs are not used because they are easily in contact of water and air together. Another reason is these chairs are very hard and very heavy so we cannot use it for large time and don’t lift it. Metal chair is costly and non breakable chair.
Material of seats:
Toddler chairs seats material is mainly made-up of sponge and foam different properties of these two materials given below
- Sponge – This material is very soft and they absorb liquid.
- Foam – This material is hard in accordance of sponge and do not absorb liquid.
How choose a best chair:
When you go for buying a toddler chair you come with your children because it is toddler chair. You buy that chair which your children like but knowing some other fact that you’re your chair match with your room interiors.